Do You Apply for Jobs Online?
Having trouble getting HR’s attention? Make sure your resume isn’t automatically deleted: learn 100+ proven strategies of how to be top-rated in online job systems. Get the Job ranked #1 and #2 on the Amazon bestseller list of resume books in 2014.
Whether you are a new grad, switching careers, or new to the country, if you look for a job online, there are strategies you need to know.
IN THE PRESS: Check out these techniques in the Globe & Mail.
NEED HELP? Check out the free resume seminars on Twitter @pampaterson.
Did You Know
- Online job systems may delete your resume without any human being ever knowing you applied for the job?
- The website you used to apply for the job can increase your chances at getting an interview?
- If you don’t communicate corporate and cultural fit in your resume, HR may not call you for an interview?
Learn the strategies to get top-ranked in HR online job systems.
Top 3 Important Strategies You Will Learn
- Learn how HR online job systems work. I work in IT, and have seen the “guts” of these systems and how they are configured to filter, rank, and delete candidates. Your resume ranking can determine your job success.
- Understand candidates HR favors and why. I provide easy, step-by-step instructions on how you can significantly improve your ranking in online job systems and get the attention of HR. People who have been unemployed for years use these techniques and get jobs.
- Learn +100 strategies to become a top-ranked candidate. These strategies have been presented and tested for over 15 years at workshops and conferences with job seekers, human resources experts, recruiters, and hiring managers. I hear success story after success story: Unemployed for two years and got a job. Tripled my income in a year. Changed fields and got a job in a month. Read more testimonials.